2. Rights and Restrictions
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all materials on this website are owned by us (or its licensors).
- The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this Website ("Marks") belong to us or other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or such third-party which may own the Marks.
- You may copy materials published on this website solely for your own personal information and non-commercial use. You may not modify, distribute, publish, transmit, reproduce, store or create derivative works of any material or content on this website. Without prejudice to the foregoing, you are not permitted to use any manual or automated system or software to extract or reutilise any data or information from this website for commercial purposes (“screen scraping”), including without limitation any pricing or scheduling information.
- Care is taken to ensure that the information contained on this website is current and accurate; however, you acknowledge that this is provided for information purposes only and is subject to change at any time. We do not accept responsibility for any errors, inaccuracies or omissions with respect to the information and material on this website.
- Whilst we make every effort to ensure this website is available and secure, given the nature of the Internet, we do not guarantee this will always be the case.
- We do not guarantee that this website will be uninterrupted or error free, or free from viruses or other harmful components. You are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading any information or content from this website.
- Save as precluded by law, we shall not be liable to you or any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use or misuse of this website or any of the information or materials on the website. We accept no liability whatsoever under contract, tort or otherwise for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including without limitation any loss of revenue, profits, contracts, anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, data or goodwill).
4. Third-Party Sites
- This website includes links to third-party websites. We will not be responsible for the availability, content, information, security or for any products or services available from such third-party sites. You should always check the terms and conditions and privacy statements of those third-party sites.
- Contact Details Jet2 Travel Technologies Pvt Ltd Registered Company Number: U72200PN2019PTC182986 Registered office: 104, Nyati Meadows, Pune-14
Last revised: April 2019